Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Shenanigans

We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Mason's.  We look like a family of elves in this picture.

The whole gang of elves.  (minus grandma and grandpa)


This Christmas Santa brought some very special visitors...

Could it really be...

 Hannah Montana
 Cinderella with her special scarf


and there's Belle and The Beast

Prince Charming came for Cinderella.


Every time I asked Abbey what she wanted for Christmas this year, her answer every time was a wig.   I kind of tried to talk her out of it by suggesting other "fun" toys, but she was set on a wig.  We had a little problem Christmas morning when Mylie thought the Cinderella wig was hers.  She got Cinderella dress up last March for her birthday so, of course the Cinderella wig went with her dress up.  Mylie did get what she asked for which was a Dora doll that dances.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Ah, the wigs. I love them! I think the Belle wig is my favorite. Very cute picture of Garrett. I am not seeing the whole elf thing.. We look hot in our Christmas jammies.

jamie k said...

lol. love the wigs. santa did a good job.

Mary said...

I don't even know what to comment about the wigs. Funny. Did you get more remotes for Christmas too?

Brandon, I challenge you to guitar hero online.

K.Booth said...

Wigs must've been in this year. I know two other girls who asked for wigs!! YOu are a cute family of elves....

cathy said...

thanks-we all love seeing pictures of the girls! Garrett is so cute!! He reminds me of how I reminder Abbey looking.

dress up hannah montana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

abbey is a lot like her mom who asked santa for things like a microscope or a dress when she was little.

i wonder if mom tried to suggest "fun" toys to you to get you to change your mind.

i want to hear more about the "little problem" you had with mylie thinking the belle wig was hers. that sounds funny.

Kim said...

Love the wigs! And you totally don't look like elves in your jammies - I love them! Christmas is so fun. . .about 348 days to go!

njfroerer said...

I'm loving all your pajamas more than the wigs:) It looks like a fun christmas. Lets get together soon. J.