Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still Alive

Here is a little picture summary of what's been going on in our lives for the past 2-3 months

Thanksgiving in Fallon with all the cousins except Morgan, Calvin, Piper and Oakley (not pictured, but enjoyed his first trip on the farm: Oskar).


Christmas

This is Mylie on Christmas morning with a reindeer milk mustache. Reindeer milk tastes a lot like egg nog only its red. The girls left a note for Santa asking for some reindeer milk preferably from Rudolf (because it's red). Some of the other reindeer give green or maybe yellow milk. But all reindeer milk leaves great milk mustaches that last all morning.
Stockings!

Playing in the snow with James and Aunt Ashley

Abbey lost her first 2 teeth. She was really excited after losing her first tooth for about a half hour. Then she got really sad, I found her hiding in her room crying because she missed her tooth.
Cuddling with Oskar.

Painting nails.





8 comments:

Kelli said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh... i love a new post.

that is so dang cute about abbey's tooth. she is sweet.

painting oskar's toenails ranks up there with dressing your dog. welcome to the club.

brandon how was washington dc? dont answer as a comment, you have to write a new post.

njfroerer said...

YEAH--it is about time. Cute, cute pics. Your girls are darling and of course so is Oskar. When are we going out again? Lets get together soon. ROCK ON!
Do you believe in BIG FOOT?

Emily said...

Are you asking me on a date? I'd love to go. This weekend?

I didn't believe in big foot 'till I met you!

nettie said...

lol, that is so emily to paint your dogs nails...remember when you painted dads toenails?

cathy said...

Hoe cute-my niece Norah also cried why she lost her first tooth-why is that? I love Oscars nails-how did you get him to hold still and who's piper?

cathy said...

I didn't mean to call anyone a hoe, I meant the word to be "how"-sorry

Kelli said...

piper is my dog! she's included in the list of neices, i guess.

Yatesfam said...

HaHa I love the reindeer milk idea. Your girls are so cute!