Monday, February 16, 2009

Grrrr....

So, I had the most sickening sight as I pulled up to work this morning. The parking lot was essentially empty and the building looked dead. Somehow, I had forgotten that today was a holiday - and I showed up to work anyway. Because I was gone all last week, I feel obligated to sit here for a bit and catch-up on my work (amidst blogging). Grrr...

This reminds me of the time that I somehow didn't get the memo about Daylight Savings Time and showed up to church an hour early. I was angry for weeks afterward.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, that stinks. I guess it's better than not showing up when you were supposed to...

The Huntsville Dunns said...

LOL! That is so funny....I hope your day gets better :)

Kelli said...

i think i would be totally celebrating instead of saying grrrr.

how was the ride home? any snow?

Ferguson Family said...

Mooood!!!

cathy said...

At least your truck didn't catch on fire, or lock your keys in it, or backed out of your garage and bent your door backward or...I could go on. You went through a couple years of bad luck, but if this is all that's going on maybe your in your seven years of plenty!