Monday, November 10, 2008

Numbers

To make a long story short, we don't have any cool pictures to post (more on that later). I've noticed that when the news media doesn't have anything cool to write about, they simply provide filler in the form of meaningless statistics. I'm no different, as evidenced below:

When I quit my job in September, I went back and looked at how much I'd flown in the previous 12 months. Below is a summary of 1 year of my flight history. It makes somewhat nauseous to think about how much this really is:



67 Delta legs - 125,200 miles
23 United legs- 21,250 miles
2 legs on Alaska Airlines - 1,818 miles
4 Southwest legs - 2,368 miles
2 WestJet trips- 2,874 miles
1 Ward Air flight - about 40 miles
1 leg on Wings of Alaska - maybe 40 miles

Totals: 100 legs; 153,630 miles

In the event you don't believe me (Nettie never believes a thing I say), I'll include a screen shot of my Delta profile. I know this is blury. Click on it to make it better, Nettie.


4 comments:

nettie said...

the only time i don't believe you is when the story you tell doesn't sound realistic.

i definitely believe this.

nettie said...

what happened to your camera? isn't it brand new?

Kelli said...

yes i am eager to hear why you dont have any cool pictures.

all that flying got emily a free flight to visit us, so i'm cool with it.

Chad said...

Hey Brandon - How's it going?
I need your email address.
Leave it on our blog, or send it to me at ctanner5150@gmail.com
Thanks.