Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Abbey as Dorthy and Mylie the giraffe
We trick-or-treated Brandon at work and when we got there we were surprised to find Mylie the giraffe's twin. (neither of them like to wear the hoods)
Off they go with Oskar the super dog. Brandon took them trick-or-treating while I stayed home and handed out candy.
Doesn't he look very brave and heroic in a super dog cape. (If anyone is in need of a cape for their dog or kids my sister makes and sells them at Kelli's Online Store. And while I'm doing plugs for people my other sister makes and sells quilts and ponies/clippies here Click For Nettie's Store . ) There's my commercial, now back to the blog (most of you probably wish you had a dvr on this blog and could fast forward through that)
This was half time when Brandon dropped off Mylie and Oskar...
...And Abbey went out for more candy.




7 comments:

jamie k said...

very cute costumes. that giraffe is funny.

ps. oskar is soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I love all 3 costumes, but the giraffe is my fav! Where did you find it?

Kelli said...

oakley and oskar are twins.

i want some candy. everyone is complianing about all the candy in their house and we don't have a drop of candy here.

Emily said...

Tracy, I got the giraffe at Costco.

Kelli, you can have all of Abbey and Mylie's candy. I did what Nettie did last year and froze half of it and I'm going to put it in their stockings at Christmas.

nettie said...

super cute! the giraffe is funny. i love the wide hips.

kelli, i am planning on throwing the rest of our candy away, you are welcome to come and get it.

nettie said...

oh, and brandon's work looks fancy.

cathy said...

Nice, nice, nice-it seems I'm constantly writing the word cute when I post to blogs-so trying a new word. The dog cape is very NICE. Nice job Kelly-do you make them for small dogs?-KD- our mnl's dog would look awesome in one-