Monday, November 10, 2008

This is what happens...

...when you let your kids play with your camera.

Here we are making sugar cookies. I guess this is Mylie giving Abbey a taste of cookie dough, who knows I can't really tell.



Can anyone guess the shape of the cookies?




The other day I was on the computer when Abbey found my camera and wanted to take a picture. (this is something that happens often so I usually try to hide it) At the very second I said I don't like you playing with my camera, you're going to ruin it. Crash! she dropped it on the floor. I put it up and didn't realize anything was wrong until I got it out to take pictures of us making cookies.

I guess this http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3103034&cp=3250917 is what I will be getting for Christmas this year.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

i love how you have to hide everything: your purse, lip gloss, camera...

you can probably fix it can't you?

anyone notice that i am on the computer all day today? avery is sick (another cold) so she is sleeping all day, and i dont want to take her anywhere. but the bathrooms are clean and the whole entire downstairs is clean, so i am just hear twiddling my thumbs...doo da doo...

already posted twice on my blog today...dont feel like makeing a dumb other cape...i do need to fold laundry. that's what i will do. and jimi will be home in about an hour.

but i will probably be back to check if anyone has responded to this comment, and see what everyone else is up to.

cant wait until thanksgiving. we are going to fallon either before or after...probably after. i cant wait though.

ok this is getting out of hand. i will go fold laundry now.

good bye.

nettie said...

i totally wish this was in focus...i can vaguely see your computer cabinet.

cathy said...

poor,poor Emily I can just imagine the sick feeling in the pit of your runners toned stomach! Seriously though kids ruin everything!!!! I'm kind of kidding-what will Costco offer?

Emily said...

Kelli, sounds like you need to get busy and have another kid. Way too much time on your hands. I'm excited that you're coming to Fallon for Thanksgiving.

Costco has a new concierge service that you can call and they fix broken electronics for up to 2 years. So I need to call. I just hope that "my kid dropped my camera" fits into their "will fix for free" category.