Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lost Fallonite

This post is for all you loyal readers from Fallon.

Does anybody know who this person is? I saw this young girl driving up I-15 Northbound today. If you look close, you might notice that her licence plate says "NV Girl" and the licence plate cover says "Fallon Auto Mall". For some reason, seeing this Fallonite got me all excited and I started taking pictures frantically. Eventually, I realized 2 things:

1) Taking pictures at 68 mph isn't exactly safe.
2) She was staring at me as if I was the creepiest person alive.

After she noticed what I was doing, I tried to pretend that I wasn't taking pictures, but looking for a contact in my phone (I don't think it was believable). She also took the very next exit (not that I blame her).





So, anyway, if you see a picture of me or a description of my red Honda on 'Utah's Most Wanted' you now know why...

7 comments:

Brandon said...

Since I hate when nobody comments on my posts, I'll leave myself a sympathy comment.

Nobody in Fallon knows who this might be? C'mon, I thought you guys all knew each other...

Kelli said...

me and emily and jamie are too busy drinking margaritas and going to chip n dale to comment on blogs.

jamie k said...

omg. i am crying i'm laughing so hard at this post. no clue who it is.

ps kelli. i think it's chippendales...not spelled like the cartoon.

oh boy, still laughing...

nettie said...

you do only have 2 followers.

cathy said...

That is quite creepy...

nettie said...

how did you even notice that? you have a very good eye.

Heidi said...

Hey, I think that's my sister's friend, Tessa!?