Monday, May 30, 2011

Ho- Ho- Ho!... Merry Memorial Day!

(I seriously have a friend whose mom refers to this holiday as "McMorial Day".  That cracks me up every year.)

 Yeah, this is what we woke up to this morning: About an inch of snow. 

I must admit that I had some mixed emotions about it. I had planned on shingling the house today, but Mother Nature saved me from that.  Instead, I'm blogging.


 
This snowman was made from 100% Memorial Day snow.

I've read a few comments how we never post pictures of our kids.  Well, here you go.  This particular day, they hung out in their pajamas until noon - when this picture was taken.  I can't blame them, there is really nothing to get dressed for.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

that is so insane. it really is. plus the snow is weird too.

(the joke is that you posted pics of the kids and that they are so old...that is what is so insane. ha ha ha)

Mary said...

Ha. Good one Kel. It snowed in June in Cedar once. Depressing really.